Earl Grey, Mint and Orange Iced Tea
Delicious iced tea with citrus flavours
Earl grey is ablack tea, scented with Italian bergamot oil. The delicate citrus flavour in the tea lends itself perfectly to this recipe, featuring oranges and mint. Refreshing and sweet, this iced tea is best enjoyed in the sunshine.
13-17g Miles Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea or Earl Grey Teabags
2 tbsp white sugar or honey (optional)
Handful of mint leaves
Kinto Capsule Cold Brew Carafe
- Remove the filter of the Kinto Capsule Cold Brew and fill with 13-17g Loose Leaf Earl Grey Tea. You can use Earl Grey Teabags if you prefer.
- Cut the orange into slices and place in the bottom of the carafe along with a handful of mint leaves and the sugar or the honey.
- Put the filter back into the carafe and fill with one litre of boiling water.
- Leave it to steep for 4-5 minutes before removing the filter from the carafe. Stir well and then leave to cool in the fridge for an hour, until the flavours are incorporated.
- Add 4-5 ice cubes to your glass and pour over the tea.
- Garnish with mint leaves and an orange slice to serve.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends