Berry Berry Mocktail
Who said dry January had to leave your social life shrivelled?
After all of the partying and indulging at the end of the year, with countless buffets, copious amounts of cheese and Christmas parties involving a few alcoholic beverages or two (or three or four), it is no surprise that most of the population cut down on calories and partake in Dry January in the New Year. But Dry January doesn’t have to mean that you can't have a social life. Invite your friends over and let the merriment continue long into the beginning of the year, but swap the Prosecco for sophisticated mocktails, change the cheese and crackers for stuffed peppers and replace tubs of chocolates with fresh fruit kebabs.
Impress your guests with these colourful Berry Berry mocktails, infused with Miles expertly blended Berry Berry Tea Kite. The delicate, fruity tea used in this recipe contains rosehips and is bursting with properties to promote health and wellbeing. The tea is naturally caffeine free, so everyone can enjoy this refreshing beverage – a fresh, fun twist on soft drinks.
Berry Berry Mocktail Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Making Time: 10 minutes
Serves: Makes 12 glasses
- 12 x Berry Berry Tea Kite (one per glass) *
- Selection of fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- Edible flowers
- Tonic water or lemonade
- Sliced lime and mint (to garnish)
- Make floral ice cubes, to beautifully decorate your mocktail, by filling and ice tray with water and edible flowers and leaving in the freezer overnight.
- Place one Berry Berry Tea Kite in a tall cocktail glass and fill with cold tonic water, lemonade or sparkling water.
- Add a selection of fresh berries and the ice cubes to the glass.
- Leave the Tea Kite in the liquid for 3-5 minutes, allowing the flavours to infuse.
- Stir, remove the Tea Kite and garnish your mocktail with a slice of lime or sprig of mint and enjoy!
*Makes 12 glasses of Berry Berry Mocktail
Shop the full Tea Kite range here.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles if you are taking part in Dry January! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #momentswithMiles. Happy mocktail making!
Share a moment with friends