Lemon and blueberry iced tea
A brisk and invigorating iced brew
A light and sweet green tea infuse with zesty lemon and fruity blueberries, this iced tea will leave you feeling refreshed and full of energy.
2-3 tbsp of white sugar
13-17g Miles Chun Mee Green Tea
Kinto Capsule Cold Brew Carafe
- Remove the filter of the Kinto Capsule Cold Brew Carafe and fill with 13-17g of loose leaf Chun Mee Green Tea.
- Peel the zest from one lemon and then cut it into slices, adding both the peel and the slices directly into the capsule.
- Add the blueberries and sugar to the capsule.
- Put the filter back into the carafe and fill with one litre of cold water.
- Place the carafe in the fridge and leave it to brew for 8-12hours.
- Once it is ready, take the capsule from the fridge and remove the filter. Dispose of the tea leaves.
- Put 4-6 ice cubes in a glass and pour over your delicious cold brew tea.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a couple of blueberries (frozen if you prefer) and enjoy.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends