Berry Berry and Pomegranate Iced Tea
A fruity and refreshing drink, perfect for summer days
Make this iced tea in a large Mason jar and pack it in your picnic hamper for a refreshing drink to enjoy with your nibbles on a sunny day.
13-17g Miles Berry Berry Loose Leaf Tea or 4-5 Berry Berry Tea Kites or Berry Berry Envelope Teabags
1 Pomegranate fruit
300-400ml Pomegranate Juice
1 litre water
2 tbsp white sugar or honey (optional)
- Place 4 or 5 Berry Berry Teabags or 13-17g of loose leaf tea in a large jug and pour over 1 litre of boiled water.
- Add two tablespoons of sugar (or honey).
- Allow the tea to steep for 4-5 minutes before removing the teabags or using a tea strainer and pouring the liquid into a large Mason jar. Leave to cool.
- Add 300-400ml pomegranate juice to the tea, along with the pomegranate fruit.
- Add ice cubes and stir to mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve immediately over ice and enjoy.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends