Strawberry and Peppermint Iced Tea
Light and soothing, this minty iced tea will leave you feeling refreshed
Peppermint is known to have soothing properties, so this is a great, cooling drink to enjoy when you are relaxing in the sunshine.
Serves 3-4 medium glasses
13-17g Miles Loose Leaf Peppermint Tea
Handful of mint leaves
200g of strawberry
2-3 tablespoon of white sugar or honey
Kinto Capsule Cold Brew Carafe
- Remove the filter of the Kinto Capsule Cold Brew and fill with 13-17g of Loose Leaf Peppermint Tea
- Add the white sugar (or honey if you prefer) into the bottom of the carafe with a handful of mint leaves before putting the filter back in place.
- Fill the carafe with boiled water and leave it to steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Once brewed, remove the filter and mint leaves from the carafe and leave the tea to cool completely.
- Take a Mason jar or a jug and fill the bottom quarter with ice cubes.
- Hull and half the strawberries and add them to the Mason jar.
- Pour the cooled peppermint tea over the ice and strawberries, give it a good stir and leave it for 5-10 minutes for the ingredients to infuse.
- Pour the tea into a glass with a few ice cubes in it and enjoy.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends