Peach, Lemon, Mango and Basil Lemonade
Homemade lemonade with a twist
A delicious, cooling drink the whole family will love. Make this drink in individual glasses or in a large pitcher or using a kinto cold brew to serve.
Makes: 4-5 glasses
1 tin of peach slices
340g caster sugar
Handful of basil leaves
13-17g Miles Lemon and Mango Loose leaf Tea per litre of water
1 litre sparkling water
Kinto Cold Brew
- Add 13-17g of Miles Lemon and Mango Loose Leaf Tea to your 1 litre jug or a Kinto Cold Brew.
- Fill up with boiling water and allow to steep for 4 minutes.
- Strain your tea or remove the cold brew filter and leave the brewed tea to cool to room temperature.
- In a saucepan add the sugar to 250ml of cold water.
- Place the saucepan on the hob and boil for 4 minutes or until the sugar is completely dissolved and the water has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the tinned peach slices and the juice into a blender with 250ml of cold water and blend for a minute or two until you have a smooth puree.
- Juice three lemons and strain out any pips.
- Put 4-5 ice cubes in each glass and add 50ml of lemon juice, 50ml of peach puree, 75ml of lemon and mango tea and 25ml of the sugar syrup.
- Add 4-6 basil leaves to the glass and top it up with sparkling water. Stir well to mix all the ingredients together and enjoy.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends