Raspberry and Peach Iced Tea
Perfect for a hot summer’s evening…
Sweet peaches and juicy raspberries infuse with earthy redbush tea for an iced drink that is soothing, cooling and naturally caffeine free.
13-17g Miles Loose Leaf Redbush Tea or 5 Redbush Teabags
2-3 tbsp of white sugar
Kinto Capsule Cold Brew Carafe
- Remove the filter of the Kinto Capsule Cold Brew and fill with 13-17g of Loose Leaf Redbush tea. You can use Redbush teabags if you prefer.
- Add the white sugar into the bottom of the carafe and put the filter back in place.
- Fill the carafe with boiled water and leave to steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Once brewed, remove the filter from the carafe and leave the tea to cool completely.
- Cut the peaches into large slices and add to the Kinto cold brew along with the raspberries.
- Place the carafe back in the fridge for 1-2 hours, to allow the fruits to infuse the iced tea.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour over the cooled iced tea.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends