Mojito Iced Tea Recipe
A non-alcoholic twist on a classic
This iced tea is based on the classic mojito cocktail, with zesty lime and zingy mint flavouring the Pinhead Gunpowder green tea.
13-17g Miles Loose Leaf Pinhead Gunpowder tea
2-3 tbsp white sugar
Kinto Capsule Cold Brew Carafe
- Remove the filter of the Kinto Capsule Cold Brew Carafe and fill with 13-17g of loose leaf Pinhead Gunpowder tea.
- Peel the zest from one lime and then cut it into slices, adding both the peel and the slices directly into the capsule.
- Add a handful of mint leaves and the white sugar into the capsule.
- Put the filter back into the carafe and fill with one litre of cold water.
- Place the carafe in the fridge and leave it to brew for 8-12hours.
- Once it is ready, take the capsule from the fridge and remove the filter. Dispose of the tea leaves.
- Put 4-6 ice cubes in a glass and pour over your delicious cold brew tea.
- Garnish with a couple of slices of lime and a sprig of mint.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends