Whipped Coffee Recipe
Learn how to make the drink of the moment
Whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona coffee, is the big coffee trend of the moment. It only takes a few minutes to make, you’ll only need three ingredients and it’s delicious – we can see why it’s so popular.
2 tbsp Miles Freeze Dried Instant Coffee
2 tbsp White caster sugar
400ml Cold milk
- In a glass or plastic bowl add the coffee, sugar and 2 tbsp of hot water. Stir together until the mixture is free of any lumps.
- Whisk the mixture, using an electric whisk, until you are left with a thick, fluffy mixture that forms stiff peaks. It will take around four minutes. You can use a hand whisk if you prefer, but it will take longer to reach the right texture.
- Take a glass and add a couple of ice cubes. Pour the milk into the glass, leaving the top quarter of the glass empty.
- Top the milk with the wiped coffee mixture.
- Mix well before drinking, sprinkle a couple of coffee granules on the top to garnish and it is ready to enjoy.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends