Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
Treat yourself to a truly decadent hot chocolate, topped with cream and cinnamon
Silky smooth and luxurious this sweet hot chocolate is made even more delicious with a pinch of cinnamon and a touch of nutmeg. This will be your go-to drink when there is a chill in the air, the nights draw in and you want to get cosy!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
8 tsp Miles Heavenly Hot Chocolate powder
420ml whole milk
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of grated nutmeg
120ml Whipped cream
2 cinnamon sticks to decorate
- In a small pan, bring the milk to a gentle simmer, over a medium heat, with the two cinnamon sticks.
- Add Miles Heavenly Hot Chocolate powder to two mugs and put half of the ground cinnamon into each mug.
- Take the cinnamon sticks out of the milk and set to one side. Fill each mug half way with the heated milk and stir until the chocolate powder has dissolved.
- Return the remaining milk to the heat and whisk it to make it frothy.
- Top up the mugs with the frothy milk and whipped cream.
- Sprinkle a pinch of nutmeg over the top of the cream and put a cinnamon stick into each mug to decorate.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #momentswithMiles. Happy baking! ☕
Share a moment with friends