Tea Latte Recipe
Make the perfect, frothy tea latte, topped with a dusting of cinnamon
If you are missing cafés and luxury drinks, make your cuppa extra special. This tutorial will guide you to making a delicious tea latte…
1½ tsp Miles West Country Original Loose Leaf Tea
Semi Skimmed Milk (or alternative milk; Almond, Coconut, Soya)
Milk frother or a cafetiere to make a good textured and frothy milk
- Measure out the desired amount of loose leaf in your tea strainer. We recommend 1½ teaspoons (5g) for a 12oz cup.
- Boil the kettle, add your tea strainer to your cup and pour in the boiled water. Allow the tea to steep for 4-5 minutes.
- While the tea is brewing, pour your favourite milk into the milk frother or saucepan and start to heat it. If you have at home an espresso machine with a steamer then you can steam the milk with your steaming arm. You are trying to reach 60-65˚c.
- Once your tea has brewed and your milk has reached the right temperature, pour the milk into your cafetiere and put the lid on.
- Pull the plunger of the cafetiere up and down for one minute until you notice the texture of the milk has changed.
- Pour the milk into a milk jug or directly into your tea. Make sure you add enough froth as well; you can scoop it out with a spoon if you prefer.
- Sprinkle a dusting of cinnamon on the top and you have your tea latte with cinnamon. Enjoy.
We'd love to see photos of you enjoying a moment with Miles and trying out this recipe! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your pictures with the #MomentswithMiles.
Share a moment with friends